The scholarship available to the students are :
(a) Students aid Fund:
- Sri. K P Noorudheen Sahib Memorial Endowments ( 26 Nos. ) on Merit-cum-Means basis.
- Central sector scheme of scholarships for college and university students. (by ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
- Post matric Scholarship for students belonging to minority communities (Govt. of Kerala).
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (Govt. of Kerala)
- Grant of financial Assisstance for education to the children of Beedi workers.
- Scholarship for physically handicapped students.
- Scholarship to Muslim girls students.
- Shri. Sulthan Chand Memorial Scholarships instituted by Shri. Sulthan Chand Trust , New Delhi for students who secure highest percentage of marks in I & II year B. Com Degree examination.
There is a student aid fund available in the college. A committee consisting of the representatives of staff and students, nominated by the Principal selects the deserving students to get assisstance from the fund. Income of the parents is the main criterion to get assisstance from this fund.
b) Sri. P.K Muralidharan Memorial Endowment Fund:
Instituted by Sri. Ramkumar in memory of his son Sri. P. K. Muralidharan who was a Lecturer of this College.
P.S:Students who do not have good conduct and good academic progress will not be recommended for any Scholarships.
- To provide yearly scholarship of Rs.1000/- each to two students each of I, II and III B. Sc Mathematics every year.
- To conduct inter collegiate quiz or Mathematics Seminar every year.
- To provide cash awards to one student each in every main subject for general proficiency.
- To publish a photo and remembrance news in fond memory of Late P. K. Muralidharan in college magazine every year.
- To undertake other areas of service decided by the endowment.